Screen UV Exposing Machine
- Type Screen UV Exposing Machine
- Material Steel
- Computerized Yes
- Automatic Grade Automatic
- Plate Type Screen Printer
- Print Direction Bi-Directional
- Ink Type UV Curing Ink
- Supply Ability : 3 Unit Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 220000.00 - 700000.00 INR
- UV Curing Ink
- 150 kg Kilograms (kg)
- 220V Volt (v)
- Screen Printer
- Screen UV Exposing Machine
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 3 Unit Per Month
- 1 Months
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
We have marked a distinct position in this industry by providing fine quality Screen UV Exposing Machine that is used for high precision exposure for silk screen printing frames. This machine is manufactured using fine grade components and latest technology in conformity with set global industry norms under the strict guidance of experts. Available in different technical specifications to meet the various application needs of our customers, this Screen UV Exposing Machine can be availed from us at an economical price range. Our Screen UV Exposing Machine is fitted with screen exposure unit of 1-3 KW which can be easily operated by a single person.
Advantages of Screen UV Exposing Machine
- Light Uniformity- Superior standard reflector fitted in our screen exposing machine is UV resistant and protected against rust by oxidation process. It also spread the light equally on the surface so, that the glass plate covered properly.
- Light Meter- Light collecting meter of this machine precisely expose the light on the surface and limit the faults to some extent. It controls the changeable exposure which is generated due to the lack or extra light exposure on account of step & rehash which is happened because of maturing light's glass tube, unsteady current and inappropriate illumination.
- High-pace Vacuum System- Integrated Vacuum System is dust proof and oil free which is integrated with UV resistant rubber panel and low noise vacuum pump. It has extremely smooth contact base which enables quick contact between screen and film. It is useful for printing pictures which are made up of fine & high-thickness lines having direct or indirect covers.
Features of Screen UV Exposing Machine
- Instead of longer operational life it requires negligible maintenance.
- Easy to install and have simple operations thus, require only one person to operate it.
- Have Screen Exposure Unit of 1 to 3 KW with instant start option.
- Attached metal halide lamp provides bright illumination.
Screen UV Exposing Machine Technical Specifications
- Weight: 150 kg
- Voltage: 220V
- Power: 1 to 3 kW